- On April 6, 2020
Listen To The Story
Source: Myjoyonline.com | 30 March 2020
The Education Ministry has released an online study platform for Senior High School students who are home amid the coronavirus pandemic.
The platform is expected to provide the students with study materials to keep them busy with academic work as Ghana and the world fight the dreaded disease.
“The Icampus system has over 3,000 sets of notes, exercises and over 20,000 interactive quizzes, audiovisuals learning and virtual laboratories, interactive lessons for open education learning,” Education Minister Matthew Opoku Prempeh said at a press conference while speaking on the system last week.
Dr. Opoku Prempeh said for Junior High and primary students, other systems are being put in place for them.
Follow the instructions below to access the Icampus platform.
To access the platform
1. Visit icampusgh.com
2. Enter your BECE index number as your username. Note. For SHS 3 students, add 17 to the index number E.g. 309074025 then 17 to read 30907402517
3. Enter ghana@12345 as your default password and click on log in.
4. You will be required to change the default password before you can continue using the platform.
5. Click on View all courses to see the subjects available. Click on any of the courses available and enroll.
Benefits of the platform
1. Access to all core subjects and selected electives.
2. Access to video lessons and lessons notes.
3. Access to virtual labs and simulations (in some instances)
4. Access to online Test after every lesson.
Kindly pass the information to all senior high school students.